The Pro Bib Short 2.0 (Navy Blue)
FREE SHIPPING AU$100 (AUS) / AU$200 (INTL) | FREE AUS RETURNS | CRASH REPLACEMENTS 40% OFF
“When it’s hurting you, that’s when you can make a difference” – Eddy Merckx”.
An essential addition to your cycling wardrobe. This piece has been re-designed with minimal branding in mind, so you can always pair with your favourite jersey and make the most of your investment. Biketivist new minimalistic branding comes in a glossy heat transfer on both leg side panels.
Skilfully crafted for the toughest of rides and long hours in the saddle, the Biketivist Pro Bib 2.0 has been specially re-designed with superior materials. New template, improved 7.5cm silicon injected power band leg grippers. New Italian endurance specific chamois and pre-dye lycra to make you feel and look good on the toughest rides.
Featuring elastic, anatomic and breathable high-compression pre-dye Lycra; dense-knit fabric, and improved softer mesh bib straps; to say that this bib offers comfort and durability would be an understatement.
Its revolutionary Italian endurance anatomic chamois reduces friction while providing protection and great comfort. Thanks to high density strategically placed in key pressure points and its advanced shock absorption technology, our Pro Bib Short 2.0 provides excellent protection & shock absorption.
Our model is 189cm tall, weighs 79kg and wears size Medium.
- Pro-cut, high-compression 220gsm Lycra
- Improved softer mesh bib straps. Durable and highly comfortable
- Anatomic & ultra breathable
- Pre-dye lycra for a solid colour and premium look
- High-density open cell foam inserts that provide shock-absorption
- 7.5cm silicon injected power band leg grippers
- UPF 50+ UV protection technology
- Soft-touch fabric that feels like a second skin
- Peeling resistant, easy care and quick drying
- Designed in Australia