The Concrete Jungle Kit
FREE SHIPPING AU$100 (AUS) / AU$200 (INTL) | FREE AUS RETURNS | CRASH REPLACEMENTS 40% OFF
“The city is not a concrete jungle, it is a human zoo.” – Desmond Morris.
Usually, the objective of camouflage is to make something difficult to see. In this case it’s the other way around. The Biketivist Concrete Jungle Kit was designed for ultimate performance of road riding and is perfect for commuters. Boasting a highly visible camo pattern, it’ll increase your visibility on the road.
The Concrete Jungle Kit has been crafted in Italy using high-tech Bio-ceramic, a fabric technology proven to improve the elimination of toxins, blood circulation and oxygenation of tissues, and reduce effort fatigue.
Our model is 189cm, 76kg, has a 98cm chest and wears size Medium.
- High tech Bio-Ceramic fabric: lightweight, anatomic and antistatic, its revolutionary features provide an active barrier against heat and sunlight in hot weather, as well as high thermal insulation during cool months. This jersey is a pro at maintaining constant body temperature and wicking away sweat to keep you cool and fresh during your ride.
- Carbon mesh sides for ultimate breathability.
- UPF 50+ UV protection.
- Silicone waist gripper.
- 3 back open pockets.
- High-compression Lycra: featuring anatomic, ultra breathable and UPF 50+ UV protection technology.
- Brushed soft-touch fabric that feels like a second skin.
- Rekord BIO TRS chamois with shock-absorption: combining the most technically advanced foams and technologies. Thanks to their high-density open cell foam inserts, Biketivist pads provide maximum comfort and protection for better performance.
- High elasticity and shock absorption, dissipating 90% of the energy and neutralizing any negative vibration.
- Easy care and quick drying.
- Elastic braces.
All our kits are designed in Australia and made in Italy.